![]() |
| Oh so sleek - thank you darling! |
I am now onto the sixth day of my diary writing expedition, and having never been able to make it past the third day of diary keeping in my former endeavours, I must say that this is a very grand achievement. Cue applause.
![]() |
| A few days ago |
As mentioned above, I am planning on keeping this very much centred around God rather than self-centred; being able to project my worries and troubles onto Him and focusing on His grace, rather than concentrating on my personal shortcomings, is something I am trying to work towards. I am praying that this will allow me to learn about him more deeply, love him even more, and act more and more like him with every passing day (a big goal I know).
![]() |
| Today's entry |
I really do hope I keep this up for the 365 days, and undoubtedly there are going to be days where I won't be able to write a page. I read a quote a few months ago that has been nagging at me though:
You "don't have time for God". Write a list of every single person you spoke to today, and put God at the bottom of it. No time you say?
Something to think about.
{ y k }



No comments:
Post a Comment